Pottery and Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Data-Board DATMAG "the magnetic permanent calendar"

2 posters

Go down

Data-Board DATMAG "the magnetic permanent calendar" Empty Data-Board DATMAG "the magnetic permanent calendar"

Post by vintage-originals Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:34 pm

Data-Board DATMAG "the magnetic permanent calendar" C0slkq12

Data-Board DATMAG "the magnetic permanent calendar" Yjvuz_10   Data-Board DATMAG "the magnetic permanent calendar" Bnvbwa10
actually i've never heard of this one before even it is obviously a german design piece and made by herlitz if i remember the herlitz h correctly...

It's called : Data-Board DATMAG "the magnetic permanent calendar"

it seems to be rare or nobody knows who manufactured it because the cartboard box is missing....? at east i haven't found any informations about this one yet searching the web...

you have to place an magnetic sticker on the metal board to complete the date... see last pic please

i thought it's pretty cool... my guess is 1970s because of it's op art neighbourhood
vintage-originals
vintage-originals

Number of posts : 2648
Registration date : 2010-11-25

http://adorabilis.com/

Back to top Go down

Data-Board DATMAG "the magnetic permanent calendar" Empty Re: Data-Board DATMAG "the magnetic permanent calendar"

Post by berenice Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:26 pm

It is cool, looks cryptic at first sight, as the eye sees the black in the first place, but when you concentrate on the white colour all the numbers are visible.
berenice
berenice

Number of posts : 4403
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down